Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Randomosity

~ Avenue Q is one of the best musicals out there. I can't begin to gush enough to truly express how much I enjoyed this show. I mean there were gay puppets, puppet sex, cussing puppets. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, the songs were catchy too.

Here's There's A Fine Line which reminds me of something I'd sing to a certain person that's obviously not really a friend of mine. Does that make sense?



Oh and here's Schadenfreude



~ I have to move this photo of my favorite Fishy from beside the bed. He's been crawling in my ear at night it seems and giving me the strangest dreams, which cause me to wake up and go WTF!

~ Trax Farms makes the best fudge. It's just like the fudge I used to get in Lancaster. Mmmm. Fudge.

~ I'm trying to figure out if my tiny little Creative Muvo is dead or if the batteries are bad. If the Muvo is dead, I will cry. Even though I have 2 players that store more songs. I always liked to have my little 1 playlist player. I liked to use it better for walks then either of the other Zens. ~sigh~ I hope its not dead.

~ I shared this picture or one similar on my Livejournal last night, but I have to say it again here. I love this tree!

100_0967

0 comments: