Friday, November 16, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 150

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 albums that you are thankful that you bought this year/or are thankful were recorded.

1. Tommy James - Hold The Fire



I bought this after the New Year, very cheap on Half.com and it's one of my favorite CDs. It has some bad memories attached to it, but I'm slowly getting over them and I'm glad I bought this disc. If you like Tommy's stuff from the 60's, you'll love this one.

2. Traveling Wilburys Vol 1 & 3



I had these CDs when they first came out, but bad things happened to them. I was thrilled when these were reissued this year.

3. Cast In Bronze - Bells Of Christmas



I got this on this at Renfest in Sept and its simply gorgeous. Check out all the CDs by Cast In Bronze here.

4. The Buckinghams - Terra Firma



Best $5 I spent this year at Amazon.

5. Erasure - Light At The End Of The World



My favorite "new release" of 2007.

0 comments: