Sunday, November 11, 2007

Random 10 - Week 131

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I found a mix CD in my car with quite an odd mixture of songs, and I really love it.

Elvis Costello - Who Are These People (album version)
Rob Thomas - Problem Girl (This song is one of my theme songs)
Elton John - Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters
Wilco - California Stars
The Monkees - Star Collector
George Harrison - Lay His Head
Justin Hayward - The Way Of The World
Ray Thomas - Migration
John Lodge - Thunder Child

And one song not from the mix:

Midge Ure - Fields Of Fire



~ I can upload any of these songs for you if you'd like to hear them.

0 comments: