Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Week Over?

Wow! Tomorrow's Friday already! And not a minute soon enough for this girl. It's been a bad week and I'm ready to put it all behind me, far far behind.

I need to find something to do this weekend that will keep me occupied and not thinking about things that I can't do anything about or change.

I imagine that it's going to have to be a big project too, because I'm a chronic thinker. My thoughts come at a rapid rate too. I read somewhere that when you think about a bad memory you should immediately try to find a good one to replace it, so the bad one gets pushed to the back of you mind. This is a good idea in theory, but I can see myself trying this, and I can also see my head exploding from moving all the thoughts around at such a rapid pace. The friction alone would cause a fire.

Let's hope I can find something to keep me occupied. I don't want to be the cause of our house going up in smoke!

0 comments: