Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's Hump Day!

The only thing that could make me happy right now would be a parade of hunks. I've got a very long day ahead of me at work and I'm really not looking forward to it, but it's going to be upon me in just a little over an hour anyhow.

~sigh~

So because my day is going to be rough, I'm trotting out my favorite hunks so that I don't crawl under my desk and cry, or at least try to fake illness.

First up is Davy Jones...my first favorite hunk.



Next up is Elvis Costello, my snarky hunk, who always makes me grin.



And I could never forget Justin Hayward, the tall blonde (ha ha) hunk.




And I think I forgot someone....someone very cute...someone that cleans up very nicely.

Who could it be?

Could it be that DJ from 99.3 The Pickle?

I think it might be.

Let's see.

1

2

3



Yup that's Fishy.

~drools~

0 comments: