Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend Recap

~ The scale hits 130 at home again. Can I get a Yee haa for that. I'm between 5-10 lbs of the goal I have for myself. Depending on the scale I'm on. The scale at Jack's where I work out, says 135, but that's with workout clothes, my gram's scale is around 133. Either way...I'm almost back where I should be. ALMOST.

~ Did some Christmas shopping, both for presents, myself and the house! I have new garland and some ornaments for the tree; I also have Bath & Body stuff bought for a few people in the house for gifts and I have some new clothes for me. Woot! Presents for everyone. It's all about win!

~ The vanilla lattes at Eat N' Park are wonderful. I'm still sulking that I didn't get to try the cranberry pumpkin cheesecake.

~ Waffle House makes a chili cheese omelet. OMG it is so good. That was my lone meal yesterday and it was worth every damn bite. I love Waffle House.

~ I wish there was some different way to get my cardio going on at the gym. The elliptical is getting boring and I just don't like the treadmill. However I will plug away at the elliptical because I can do 45 minutes on the damn thing now, much to my own chagrin.

~ I managed to not get the laundry done this weekend. Grrr. That means Tuesday is laundry day, and there's a lot of it this time. Boo! That suck!

~ I didn't finish reading Stillwatch either. What the hell did I do on Saturday besides shovel coal and go to the dollar store?

~ There's a new pizza place in my hamlet of Charleroi On Mon. It's called Paolo's and they are full of win. They make pizza fries. One word; YUM!

0 comments: