Sunday, November 18, 2007

Off To The Zoo

I'm heading to the Highland Park part of the city today, even though the weather is iffy, but damn it, I want to go to the zoo. I haven't been to the zoo for at least 15 + years, and even if I can't use my free passes, I'm going. I want to see the polar bears, monkeys (I almost spelled that monkees) and the otters!

Assuming I make it home, because I've never driven there, and the Pittsburgh Zoo is hard to get to, I'll have some pictures later. If not, sent out the search party, because I'm lost in Pittsburgh.

I do have a theory that if I can get to any of the main Interstates I'll be able to make it home. So if I get lost I just have to look for 579, 279, 79 or some major road like that and I should eventually be able to find my way back home.

Wish me luck! I'm really going to need it!

0 comments: