Saturday, September 01, 2007

If You Need Me I'll Be Reading


Pattie Boyd's autobiography arrived at my house in yesterday's mail. I immediately dropped anything else that I had been reading and picked it up.

I had originally intended to take this book with me to the hospital when my mom has her pacemaker replaced next Monday, but there is no way I can wait that long, especially as everyone seems to be posting parts of it online in the various Beatles communities.

I've devoured the first few chapters yesterday, but today I'm going to really get into in, because I have very little to do other than a little grocery shopping and exercise, so for all my online stalkers/friends I may show up online, but I'm probably nowhere near the computer. I'm probably curled up somewhere outside with the book waiting to have my perceptions of my favorite Beatles (George Harrison) shattered, and giggling maniacally when Eric Clapton is hopefully trashed.

Now if you don't mind I have a date with a book and I don't want to leave it waiting.

0 comments: