Monday, September 24, 2007

Random 10 - Week 124

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

A lot of the music on my playlist came from the Renfest.

Cast In Bronze - Tubular Bells/Phantom Of The Opera
Cast In Bronze - Carol Of The Bells

(I've never heard anything so amazing as the carillon)

Porter and Stout - Song For Ireland

(These guys were great and funny)

Naughty Bawdy Babes - Roll Your Leg Over

(Don't ask..and yeah I've been singing it off and on all weekend)

Justin Hayward - Celtic Heart
Emm Gryner - East Coast Angel

Barry Manilow - Mandy
Barry Manilow - It Never Rains In Southern California

(Get these songs out of my head!!)

Keri Noble - Emily
Keri Noble - I Don't Want To Feel

The picture is of me and an old pirate. (Russ seems to think it's Keith Richards!)

0 comments: