Sunday, September 16, 2007

Random 10 - Week 123

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Let me just say that lately I've been hating my weekends. They bring me no joy at all.

Donnie Iris - Sweet Merilee
(I bought Donnie's Best Of so I can prepare for his December show)

Fleetwood Mac - Monday Morning
(I'm listening to it so I don't have to turn on 99.3 The Pickle at 6 a.m. This way the damn thing will be out of my head by then. I hope)

Barry Manilow - Mandy
(It's still floating around the big jukebox in my head. I wish it would go away)

Duran Duran - Falling Down
(Well there's going to be 1 good song on Red Carpet Massacre, and I think this is it)

Duran Duran - Skin Diver
(One of the worst pieces of shite that I've ever had the misfortune of listening to)

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Over You
(I miss hearing this one on The Pickle. It's been a long while since I've heard something other than the 3 biggies; Young Girl, Lady Willpower and Woman, Woman)

The Association - Windy
(This one was on The Pickle today when I was driving back from Century 3 (aka Hell) Mall.

Stevie Nicks - After The Glitter Fades
(One of my favorite Stevie songs from Bella Donna, that shuffled out on my Zen Saturday while I was working out)

Emmy Gryner - East Coast Angel
(This is my favorite song right now. I can listen to it over and over)

Grey Eye Glances - Faces
(This one is on the same mix CD as East Coast Angel and it's another absolute favorite of mine)

And the photo is from my garden. My mini yellow rose is in bloom again!

0 comments: