Sunday, September 16, 2007

I Need To Know

Have you ever had a person that you thought you were friends with, but then something happens and it all changes and you have no idea where you stand with that person?

I have one of those in my life. (I guess I do)

I end up reading things into things that are said and not said and it's driving me batty.

The worst part is I'm scared to ask the person in question anything. I want to slink back into the shadows but if I do that then I'll never know.

I'm not usually this loony over people. I'd like to think that for the most part I have a fairly level head, though I do have my moments of madness. (But who doesn't)

The worst part is that there are some things that just can't be conveyed properly in an email. Like "I'm sorry," which is something I really want to get out, in case it wasn't conveyed properly months ago.

What does it matter anyway, either way I look at it I end up looking like a nut-job.

GAH!

I guess being in the dark is probably the best.

0 comments: