Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Ramblings

~ I didn't even take my advil PM that I was going to take so that I would drift into a blissful sleep to have a rather pleasant dream. Mmmmm. Nice dream. Unfortunately it was one of those dreams that even my subconscious couldn't keep me from realizing that it was just a dream. Most money and well naughty dreams have me waking up in search of the cash or the person that I wound up snogging. This dream had me waking up and just letting out a huge sigh because I'd never get it back.

~ I spent an hour and a half at the gym last night. Can I get a yay me? Operation 125 has begun. Actually I'd settle for Operation 130 but I need to dream again.

~ I'm slowly learning to become self-reliant. If I don't do it for me, it's not going to get done and beside mom and dad there is no one near by that I can count on or would even try to count on.

~ I need a hug.

~ I just realized I need to start getting things together for my 2 Holiday mixes. This year I'm doing Halloween and Christmas. Must get more music!!!

~ My brother was showing me pictures from the last time he was here with the girls and I found two pictures of me that are really cute. (for pictures of me, that is)




~ I must must must see Across The Universe when it comes out in about 2 weeks.



Why? Because the soundtrack is really good.

0 comments: