Sunday, September 09, 2007

What I Did With My Weekend

Looking at the big picture the word nothing would be the best answer to that. I did nothing worthwhile with my weekend.

I did all my usual stuff. Grocery shop at Aldi. The blasted laundry. Work out.

Blergh!

I'm staring at the cat box now and will soon be changing that smelly mess.

My cats are full of shit!!! How such small animals can pooh so much is beyond me. But that's another subject all together.

So that was it.

Quite an exciting life I lead, right?

The most excitement I'll have will be when I finish packing my overnight bag for my short stay in Pittsburgh tomorrow, while my mom's in the hospital. Oh and maybe, just maybe I'll fiddle with the tracks on my mp3 player. Now that would be too much excitement. I might pass out from the stimuli!

0 comments: