Friday, September 14, 2007

Life Is Crazy

In the few minutes I have to myself anymore I still find myself staring at the computer. It's like an addiction, though for me it's just like tv.

I'm not sure what I even do on the computer, except blog and read blogs. Well and listen to music. I suppose that's really what keeps me glued to this chair when I'm not working out or shopping or checking on grandma or cleaning or losing the last shred of sanity that I have left.

This month I have preordered 4 CDs at Amazon. All of which are going to be released between now and Oct 9. Maybe my sanity will return after I receive them. Ha!

Oh and I've got reservations to see Donnie Iris in ....erm...December! I've been told I can't truly be a Pittsburgher unless I've seen Donnie. So just in case I ever have to live in the city...I'm going to see Mr. Iris. Maybe he can let me in on the bit about giving good leg. Cos that's something I've always wanted to do. Maybe by December I'll be down to 125 and I'll be able to turn some heads at the club. Muhahahhaha. Nah...I'll just turn Donnie's head. I love me some geeks. Pittsburgh geeks are the best...and Donnie is Pittsburgh's Elvis Costello. (Only Elvis is a bit better looking and Donnie has better teeth)

That will be my 2nd concert this year. How sad is that? Pretty sad I have to say. But hey, it is a sanity saver and lord knows what health issues my parents will end up with by Dec 31st to take away my sanity. So I'll take what I can get and hope for a lot more.

0 comments: