Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday In A Nutshell

It's been a bad day. Nothing good could come out of it. Nothing.

~ The car sucked another $90 from me that I didn't have and didn't want to put on a charge card. But it had to be fixed or the car would be heard far and wide. Damn the muffler. Damn the exhaust pipe. Damn the whole freaking car that hates me.

~ I was attempting to budget things again...and I've just determined everything in my life is bleak right now and will remain so for another 15 months...in which time the bright sun will shine in my life and all might be well.

~ I have a bad case of foot in mouth disease again. Sometimes I wish I could just shut my damn mouth and stop my stupid fingers from typing. I never make things better. I always make them worse.

~ Elton John was right, sorry does seem to be the hardest word.

~ Must learn never to try to be cute or silly with certain people again. It just gets me in trouble.

~ Mandy is still stuck in my head! I think I would prefer Yummy Yummy Yummy.

~ A little over a week til the Grass Roots show in Uniontown. I don't want to go. 3rd row seats and I just don't want to go. And I have nothing to wear...and ARGH! I just don't want to go.

~ I've heard nothing about the Donnie Iris show in Finleyville either. I'm thinking that's not going to happen. So this year I'll have one concert that will undoubtedly make me miserable and another that won't happen. Yee ha!

0 comments: