Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday Tunes - Week 2

I'm too tired this morning to type anything coherent, so I'm going to play my new meme instead. Usually I save this for the end of the day, but nope...I'm still near nodsville.

So if you want to play along....go to Music Memoirs.

What is your favorite movie soundtrack or score? (You can tell us why if you'd like)
I can't decide!

Nightmare Before Christmas (Though I hate the rerecorded crap. That I can do without)

I love me some classic Elfman goodness.

Across The Universe (Fantabulous Beatles covers)

I never expected to love this as much as I do, but Jim Sturgess has a great voice!


What is your favorite album by your favorite artist/band?


My longest favorite band: The Beatles

Rubber Soul

This is after all, the album with Nowhere Man.

And well my favorite artist is Elvis Costello. My favorite Costello album?

Blood and Chocolate

This is the Costello album everyone should own. There's not a bad song on the whole thing.

What is your favorite music video?

Hands down, The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams

0 comments: