Friday, August 17, 2007

Where Did The Week Go?

I can't believe it's Friday already. At this time last week I was getting ready to go to Canton.

Damn.

A week is gone in the blink of an eye.

However it was a week that I would gladly see pass. I don't wish to go through another one like this, or rather another day like Monday for quite awhile.

I would like to go back to Friday and call a do over of the weekend. I wish there had been more time to do things, to see things, to take more pictures, to make it go more slowly.

It's not fair that so much of this summer has flown by much like this week has. I had plans, such plans, to do things and see things, and they've all gone to hell. Now it's mid August and the summer is winding down and none of them got done for one reason or another.

I feel like I've done nothing, though I know I've done a few things. I've been to Kennywood, I've been to Phipps, I've gone to Canton...No wait, I haven't really done anything and like a child, I'm going to pout about it.

I had such high expectations of this summer and they've all been brought low. I almost want to wish this year away, because it's been so awful, but I can't, because frankly I'm scared next year will be worse.

0 comments: