Sunday, August 05, 2007

ARGH I've Been To The Mall!

I wanted to get a few new things for my weekend at my brother's so I headed out to Crown Center in Washington.

A few hours later and about a hundred dollars charged, I'm home with two huge bags of clothes. Can you say, "SALE?" I gave equal amounts of money to the Macy's and Dots Gods, who should be sufficiently pleased.

I have some really cute outfits too, for this trip and hopefully my trip to Atlantic City next month. I still need to get to Rue 21 because after last week's Pittsburgh trip, I've got a huge love for that store.

As you might have guessed, I love clothes. I always have. That combined with CDs have been my downfall over the years.

I try really hard not to buy out the stores, but you get me into a good department store or other shop and I see things that are super cute and I go on a binge. Worse still, B. Moss is going to be opening at Crown Center this week. ARGH! More cute clothes.

It wouldn't be so bad if I had someplace to wear them, but my job is super casual, jeans and t-shirts casual. I really need to find places to wear all my new clothes. And this is why I really need a date. However since I'm not going to get one of those, I'll just have to think up more places to go.

0 comments: