Monday, August 20, 2007

Random 10 - Week 119

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time
(I found my Heart Of Stone tape awhile back and this weekend it went in my parents car, because mine is on the verge of breaking down.)

The Clientele - Bookshop Casanova
(Thanks to Nat I have a new muiscal obsession)

Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body
(I was trying terribly to like this band again. Plans may make it to my CD collection at some point)

The Beatles - I'm Looking Through You
(I thought I knew you. What did I know)

The Monkees - Tell Me Love
(There's something extremely sexy about this song from their final album)

The Bangles - Different Light
(Another old tape that made it into my dad's car)

Henry Lee Summer - I Wish I Had A Girl
(I finally got the tape to play. Now I wish I had this song on mp3 or on CD because it's stuck in my damn head!)

Erasure - I Could Fall In Love With You
(Have I mentioned how much I love their new album?)

Blondie - Rapture
(The man from mars is eating cars again! I wish he'd eat my beretta)

Clan Of Xymox - Agonised By Love
(I uploaded this one for a friend the other day)

And now for the picture..Meet a 2 toed sloth.

0 comments: