Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday - Week 137

From Music Memoirs

~ What songs remind you of the end of summer?
One song comes to mind, Forever Autumn by Justin Hayward. Oh and Don Henley's Boys Of Summer. It would be a crime if I forgot that one.

~ What were/are some of the musical needs you had fill before heading back to school?
I always made a bunch of mix tapes for the car before going back to school. I commuted for the 4 years I spent at California University of PA, so I had to have some good tunes, because the radio sucks, and The Pickle wasn't there then.


~ The Beach Boys said, "Be True To Your School" are you?

Nope. Never was, never will be, and wild horses couldn't drag me to a class reunion.

~ Are there any songs that really make you think of the classroom, whether it be the lower grades, high school or college?
The Musical Chess particularly Nobody's Side and One Night In Bangkok make me think of my first year of college which was rather tumultuous.

0 comments: