Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Won Idlewild Tickets!

It isn't often that I win anything, but today when I heard the Ticket To Ride sound effects on The Pickle I thought, what the hell, I'll give it a go. It took 3 tries and believe it or not, this unlucky lady got through to her favorite Fishy.

I was befuddled and excited all at the same time. I could go to any of the Kennywood parks, but I've been to Kennywood once, on my birthday, so this time I plan to go to Idlewild, simply because I love the park and I can swim there if I want to.

I haven't had a chance to wear my new bathing suit once this summer because of all the crap that's gone on in my life. So with any luck, I'll get to do that this Sunday.

For this alone I would gladly give the Fishy one a big ole smooch. Mind you I don't really need a reason to want to do that, cos he's so darn cute I want to do it just because.

So thanks to my favorite radio station, 99.3 The Pickle, I now have something to do on Sunday! Yay!

0 comments: