Monday, August 20, 2007

Crocs?

What is it about these hideous shoes that has everyone in a tizzy. Crocs are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen in my life. They are glorified jellies. Hello! Anyone remember jellies from the 80's? Surely I'm not the only one.

These are an updated, uglier and more expensive version of those cheap ass shoes that everyone bought and wore. I had dozens of them, and to this day I don't know why.

The question I keep asking myself is why do I want a pair of these?

I'm not one to succumb to peer pressure, but upon seeing these things I wanted a pair. I must be out of my mind. The cheapest pair, the Prima is $24.99 which is much more than I like to spend on shoes these days. I'm a Payless kinda girl.

Maybe I want to have a small part of the 80's back in my life. I don't know, but I really really want a pair of these stupid shoes, even if they will break the bank.

0 comments: