Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's Been On My Mind

Some things I've been thinking about lately....

~ How the hydraulic hoses on my car that were bad managed to affect my car stereo. They are now fixed and those goofy error messages on my cd player have stopped. Weird. However Bernie can now turn left again. Yay!

~ Am I going to be able to spout out any words to Fish on Saturday? Better still am I going to be able to go. I can think of many reasons why I shouldn't bother, but very few reasons why I should.

~ If I do manage to go, will the Fishy one let me have my picture taken with him. Oh the blog fodder that will ensue.

~ Why am I acting like Fishy is some very famous sort? He's no different then I am, only he has a slightly better job...except when he has to lose his weekends off to do stupid stuff like this.

~ Keri Noble's new CD is out next month in Japan but the US release date isn't until March. WTF is up with that?

~ My nephew bought an I-fucking-pod. I don't know why. Actually I've been telling him I don't know him, because he has succumbed to Ipod peer pressure.

0 comments: