Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wandering Around In A Daze

This weekend combined with yesterday's trip to Pittsburgh for my father was just too much. I'm exhausted. I'm also so thrown off my routine I don't know how I'll get back on it.

Tired as I am, I'm going to try to go to Jack's because this past weekend was all about eating out and right now I feel like a fatass.

I'm scared to come out of this daze because I know when I do I'm going to be really depressed. The Atlantic City trip has been put on hold and that in itself will put me in a funk. No pretty lights until next year. ~sigh~

However that's a small price to pay for dad not having anything done other than the heart cath. We really expected them to be doing something a bit more evasive that would result in his not being able to drive for 4 weeks. That, thank god was not the case. He should be able to do his running around town by the end of the week.

I just hope that I can get through the day today without passing out cold on my desk from tiredness. At least at my brother's I got nearly 8 hours of sleep each night, but Sunday night I only got about 4.5 and last night about 6.5.

I'm just so exhausted. I don't know whether I'm coming or going. Someone please direct me towards my bed and give me a pillow.

0 comments: