Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's Time For New Music

I was at Amazon yesterday doing random searches for things that might amuse me in the coming months. Boy did I find a lot of stuff. Lots of stuff. It's possible that I could singlehandedly help the music industry out of it's slump.

Here are some of this fall's offerings that will probably make their way into my collection.

The Very Best Of Diana Krall - Release Sept 18



Suzy Bogguss - Sweet Dreams - Release Sept 4
I've already heard this one. It's pretty darn good too.



Debbie Harry - Necessary Evil - Release Sept 25
I love the cover of this one. I think I would buy it for that alone.



Ann Wilson (Of Heart) Hope & Glory Release - Sept 11
I need to hear more of this one, because it's a covers CD with lots of special guests, but I can't deny that Ann still rocks hard.



Annie Lennox - Songs Of Mass Destruction - Release Oct 2
I can't wait for this one. I love Annie!!!



Loreena McKennitt - Nights From Alhambra (live)
I still haven't bought her last album. Bad me.



These all will be added to my Amazon Wish List. Cos there's Christmas coming up in a few short months. (ARGH)

0 comments: