Monday, August 06, 2007

Random 10 - Week 117

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I was ripping some different music to my hard drive this weekend, so inevitably some of that was played. Plus there's the music I listened to on my drive to Washington on Sunday...most of which was accompanied by cussing, because my car CD player kept conking out, forcing me to listen to 99.3 The Pickle. (That resulted in more cussing or growling because that meant I heard someone doing their commercials)

1. Anggun - Still Reminds Me
2. The Monkees - Sometime In The Morning
3. Paul Stookey - The Wedding Song (There Is Love)
(I requested that one for my mother on Friday, because I'm a total goof)
4. The Farm - The Man Who Cried
5. Peter Tork - Giant Step
6. Paul McCartney - Mister Bellamy
(This song is so darn trippy)
7. The Beatles - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
(One of my favorite Beatles tunes)
8. Herman's Hermits - Silhouettes
(That was on The Pickle)
9. Shamen - Destination Eschaton
10. Tommy James - Lupe & Joe
(I miss hearing this song on The Pickle)

And now for the picture..found on the Pickle website.



Fishy has silly knees. So glad I talked myself out of going. I would have just embarrassed myself, going all gaga over his silly knees. Stupid cute DJ. Stupid self that still has a stupid crush on the stupid cute DJ. ARGH!

0 comments: