Monday, August 27, 2007

Random 10 - Week 120

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

It's all about and Fishy.

Tommy James - Love Words
(For one brief shiny moment this weekend I could listen to this song again)

Tommy James - Hold The Fire
(Same reason as the above)

Donovan - Catch The Wind
(My Friday Free For All song request)

Cliff Richard - I Will Not Be A Mistake
(The title says it all)

The Beatles - A Day In The Life
(Another song from the Friday Free For All this week)

Diana Krall - Narrow Daylight
(This is one of my favorite songs ever and it's on Fishy's songs for the Fishbowl Vol 3)

Duran Duran - Salt In The Rainbow
(A demo of a song that didn't make the Astronaut CD)

Elvis Costello - How To Be Dumb
(Apparently I don't need lessons)

Elvis Costello - Man Out Of Time
(Would I still love a man out of time? Yes)

Justin Hayward - Sometimes Less Is More
(This song is or rather, should be my mantra)

And the picture? Do you have to ask?



I think we look cute together. Don't tell him I said that.

0 comments: