Saturday, August 25, 2007

FEESHY!

I have seen hotness and I lived to tell about it.

~ Note to the Fishy one...I told you that I could take a good photo of you...I wish the same could be said about me. Blergh.



I wish I could get rid of the red from the tent thingy....but oh well..

Here's one with the Pickle Parrot.



He's such a cutie, isn't he?

And this one is my favorite.



I was on my best behavior. I teased, of course, because it is my nature to tease and it helps me not to go to pieces, because as most people know, I was nervous as hell going down there today. OK, I was beyond nervous...I was scared witless. I almost got back into the car once when I got there.

But I'm glad I went..and I hope I didn't annoy the hell out of him too much.

One word...for today...Bliss. Finally getting to talk to him was nicer than meeting any celebrity, and I've met my share. I'm a happy girl now.

0 comments: