Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend Recap

Saturday

~ The most beautiful day of my summer. Seriously. At least once I found my courage. Before 4 o'clock I was a nervous wreck

~ Discovered that Fishy's b-day is Monday. Contemplated bopping him in his cute little noggin, because I wouldn't get a b-day card for him on time.

~ Ate a halfway decent Reuban sandwich that took way too long to get to me, but I'm not complaining too much.

~ Took several pictures of Fishy for my viewing enjoyment.

~ Had a very strong burst of courage that I think only could have been a result of drinking one Bud Light. Yes...this (use your imagination) was brought to you by Bud Light and a girl that didn't eat much all day. Can you say, warm fuzzy feelings?

~ Grinned stupidly the remainder of the day.


Sunday

~ Went to church...thanked god for the courage, just in case it wasn't the Bud Light. (I'm still thinking it was, but I like to cover all my bases)

~ Did the laundry with gram.

~ Scurried off to Walmart to find a b-day card for the Feeshy.

~ Tried to decide which Elvis Costello concert CD should be his b-day present.

~ Brain exploded.

~ Found the best bootleg...copied it and thus will send it on its merry way to Fishy tomorrow as a belated b-day gift.

0 comments: