Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Fishy Development

It seems my Fishy one is coming to Charleroi on Saturday for a Pickle Live appearance. He's going to be at a restaurant/sports bar downtown. Yes, I went into a small amount of shock when he announced it yesterday, because I don't know if I was really hoping for something like that. Best to keep my feelings in check.

So I sent him an email asking him if he'd slug me if I showed up at My Cousin Vinny's on Saturday afternoon.

This morning I got a response.

Feel free. get mom out to spin the wheel.

I think he's telling me that I need chaperoned. Mind you, he's probably right. I need someone to make sure I don't open my mouth and stick my foot right in it.

Must remember....friendship is all that can happen here. (No matter how devastingly beautiful I am. HA!)

Must remember there is a person he's involved with.

Still I want to make a good impression, because well, I want him to know that I'm not scary, and that I can be a friend. Cos I really miss his friendship.

0 comments: