Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Musical Randomosity

~ I bought my first truly copy protected CD. Let me tell you this, EMI, screw you. I had to download special software, but I ripped your copy protected CD and now the files will be on my mp3 player. I paid for that disc, I deserve to be able to do what I want with it.



If it weren't a Keri Noble CD that I desperately wanted, I would be so pissed off. As it is, I'm just mildly annoyed.

~ The Moody Blues are now the artist I love to hate. I've been listening to them more out of habit than love anymore. I think its possible that they've run their course. That makes me sad. However I just don't care anymore.

~ The new Matchbox Twenty is available for preorder on Amazon.



I can't wait for Exile On Mainstream, even though its a Best Of compilation. I heard there were going to be several "new" songs too. Yay! I love me some Rob Thomas. Oh and the song How Far We've Come is damn good.

~ Duran Duran...will they ever finish that new album they've been working on for the last 3 years. What a bunch of lazy wankers!

0 comments: