Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm Home

I had a wonderful weekend. I almost had my mind off things that are going to happen tomorrow.

Today I went to IHOP for the first time. Mmmmm. Nummy. I hope that chain makes it to my area soon. We're supposed to be getting a few of the restaurants in the next year or so. Fingers crossed that Washington, PA will get one of them. Ham & Cheese Crepes are delicious!

After IHOP we headed to the Akron Zoo or as we were calling it, the Acorn Zoo. I've been to a lot of zoos and that one ranks up there as one of the nicest, right along with the Erie Zoo. The gardens there are spectacular. It was just gorgeous. Hopefully I'll be able to post some photos in the next few days, after things here at home settle down.

All I ask is that you keep my father in your thoughts for the next 24 hours. My fingers are crossed that whatever is wrong can be easily fixed and that he will be ok and home with us by the end of the week.

0 comments: