Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wow!

I've done alot this weekend. And it's just about Sunday afternoon. Amazing!

I'm now halfway through making my mix CD cards! Yay!

I've done some vacuuming and prepared 2 bags of clothes for The Salvation Army/Goodwill. I'm really surprised at myself. I did all of this while suffering from the worst case of the crankies that I've had in ages.

Oh and the CD list? I may have made it to the halfway mark. Maybe. It's hard to tell, because when I started this list a few months back I was just adding the albums I had on my hard drive. Now I'm going back through the whole collection. I know I haven't made it to at least 4 of my CD cases, but I've got a lot of it on the list now. Plus it has a few albums I've bought downloads of over the past year.

Do you want a peak at my CD list? Click here

Today I'm going to hit one of the malls to see if I can get a few more things bought for Christmas. I think I'm going to buy a Gordon Lightfoot Best Of collection too. I'm really loving his voice right now. I especially love the song Inspiration Lady from his most recent album Harmony. (Everyone should own that beauty of an album)

Oh and in case you were wondering The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald is still stuck in my head. ARGH! But it's a good song to have stuck in my head.

0 comments: