Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Advent Song Calender Day 4

On the forth day of the Christmas Season The Mistress Of The Dark gave to me, another song from her Christmas music library:

Chuck Negron - Grown Up Christmas List

For those of you that don't already know, Chuck was one of the voices of the 60's/70's hitmakers known as Three Dog Night. I picked up his Christmas CD for less than $5.00 on Amazon and it's fantastic.

I'm not posting Joy To The World, because that one made my mix CD, but if you ask nicely I may upload it for you, because it manages to weave both the Christmas tune with the Three Dog Night hit into one beautiful track. (Oh and for those of you going what Three Dog Night hit, I say to you, The song isn't called Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog, it's Joy To The World!)

I hope you enjoy this selection.

0 comments: