Monday, November 13, 2006

Random 10 - Week 80

Music Memoirs wants to know what was on my weekend playlist.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Tom Jones - Sex Bomb
Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat
Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews - What's New Pussycat
Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual

I've been on a Tom Jones kick since I saw that skating video on You Tube again. Tom is damn addtictive.

Chuck Negron - Joy To The World
Jane Monheit - The Man With The Bag

Two of the songs that made my Christmas Mix CD.

Erasure - Bet You're Mad At Me
Keri Noble - Answered Prayer
Justin Hayward and John Lodge - Who Are You Now
The Monkees - Lady's Baby

As for the picture, my friend Mary was home for the weekend from GA to get her car inspected, and since she isn't home next month for her birthday I took her to Meloni's in Uniontown for dinner.

0 comments: