Friday, November 10, 2006

CD Shopping

I'm so excited look at what I got tonight!



Barenaked Ladies - Barenaked for the Holidays: I've been trying to find this one for quite a long time! It was only 9.99 at Best Buy! Woot!



Aimee Mann - One More Drifter In The Snow: The version of You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch is so awesome. Aimee has one of those voices that's so not suited for Christmas music, but for some reason I liked this one and since I downloaded it ages ago, it was only fair I gave her her 2 cents in royalties.



George Harrison - Living In The Material World: This is one of the only George Harrison discs I didn't own. I was tempted to get the DVD edition and then I reminded myself that I don't watch DVDs. I have a pile of them in my room and I never ever watch them.

I think these are some worthy purchases for 40 dollars. I wish my other 2 CDs would show up soon, but I guess it will be next week, since there's no mail tomorrow.

::sigh::

0 comments: