Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hump Day Randomness

~ It's the first of Nov, which means it's time for NaBloPoMo. My CD reviews will be posted each night, because I don't have time in the morning to write anything too long and detailed that requires thought. I'm not completely coherent until at least 9 a.m.

~ The Zen is going Christmas tonight. I'm ready for this holiday, I really am! In fact I may even start Christmas shopping soon. I've got a few presents I'm ready to purchase. Sing with me...Christmas Time....Mistletoe and Wine!

~ We only had about 6 Trick-or-Treaters last night. I was forcing candy upon any kid that happened my way as they were walking home. We had a whole bag of snack size Reese's pieces and Hershey S'mores bars, both of which would be dangerous for the waistline, if they stayed in the house.

~ I haven't gotten over the Halloween burst of Oingo Boingo. Suddenly Boingo is moving forward in my list of favorites, and yet there's no hope of ever having a new album or a reunion from these guys. I mean if you made a few million scoring films, why would you try being in a rock band. :::sigh:::

~ It's Wednesday, which means its Hump Day Hunks Day. No, I didn't forget. I was just pondering who to post.



0 comments: