Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Here Comes The Hunks

In honor of Tom Jones I'm calling the hunks this week "Sex Bombs." The damn song won't leave my head, and I'm too sick to try to get something to replace it. Hell it would probably just be What's New Pussycat or It's Not Unusual right now.

All these guys can give it to me when I need to come along.....to quote the song.

First up, mr. goober sexy dj man! Fish! You know the guy from 99.3 The Pickle



I should have taken more than one picture of him at the show.




Ah Richard Coyle, who used to play Jeff in the UK series Coupling. I wish BBC America would play Strange so I could get a Richard fix!



Hey! Gotta love Davy!





And I can't forget John and Jus, though Jus is lookin' a little worse for wear these days.

Thanks to my friend Christine for capping the DVD, so I can giggle at Jus' chicken legs!

Happy Hump Day!

And as Tom sings..."Baby, you can turn me on"

0 comments: