Monday, November 20, 2006

Listening To Love

I'm listening to the new Beatles album Love, which was mixed by George and Giles Martin for the Vegas Love show done by The Cirque de Soleil.

I'm just going to listen to it over and over again and try to imagine what the show looked like.

Why?

Because the ticket prices are breathtaking.

I can only afford to listen to the music.

Bad seats are slightly less than the most expensive Moody Blues tickets I purchased for the Borgata last summer.

Yikes!

And since getting to Vegas requires getting on an airplane, which is something I've never done and something I'm not sure I want to do, listening is likely going to be the only thing I do. (Unless they do a touring show and I doubt that)

And staying in Vegas requires more of that money stuff that I don't have much of too.

Damn, why can't I have a sugar daddy, or a...

SWEDISH FISH!

Go on laugh!

And I know you were expecting that, right?

Cos you know how much I love Fish!



Well this Fish, that is.

0 comments: