Sunday, November 12, 2006

Teenage Girl Crushes & A Song For "Fish" @ WPKL

Oh yeah, I'm such a squealling fangirl right now. I haven't crushed on anyone in ages that wasn't a musician or someone from a tv show i.e. someone totally unobtainable, not that Mr. DJ "Fish" from 99.3 WPKL is anymore obtainable than Justin Hayward. But again, a girl has got to dream. And I believe that you should "dream big and dream often"

So I figure I deserve to have this crush, though it will never go anywhere. "Fish" is never going to ring me and ask me for a date. Nor is he going to fall madly in love with me and share many musical conversations about all the wonderful music that I love dearly.

::sigh::

Damn that's depressing.

But hey, it doesn't matter. I'm still going to dedicate a Tom Jones song to him, because he mentioned that he thought it would be great to get Tom in the area. I tend to agree with him on that too. Tom is such a cheesy wonderful performer and such a guilty pleasure of mine. I'd love to see him live. I'd throw my panties at him!

And the song I dedicate?

Tom Jones - Sex Bomb!

0 comments: