Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Still Missing You

Oh Buddah. I don't think I've ever missed an animal so much after it's passing as I have my Buddah. It's been nearly 2 weeks and I still cry daily because I miss him so very much.

I took my loopy NyQuil meds last night, because I'm still sick and instead of just a sore throat, I've got the stuffed nose and a little bit of a cough too. ARGH! So the Nyquil puts me into a deep dreaming sleep, and who do I dream about? Buddah.

So I wake up with tears in my eyes, because I miss him so terribly, and though I still have my 4 other babies, I feel lost without his little head nudging into me looking for love, or his gimpy walk across the kitchen floor.

He was so much more than just a cat. He was part of my family. Our time wasn't long enough.

I only hope that wherever he is now, and damn it, there better be a heaven for my kitties or I don't want to go there when I die, he knows how much I loved my little Buddah.



I just want to reach out and stroke his soft fur again. Oh Buddah, I wish we had more time. So much more time then we did.

I still love you so much.

0 comments: