Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I want for Christmas (things I can get and other things there's no hope in hell for..I'll indictate which is which)

1. A date with my DJ from WPKL, 99.3. You know, Fishie! (That would be on the no hope in hell list)

2. Gordon Lightfoot - Harmony (This one is a possibility if anyone out there loves me and looks at my wish/want lists)



3. Creative Zen Vision M 30 GB in pink but I wouldn't mind the 60 GB that's only available in black right now. (No chance in hell of my getting this until after the holiday and after the tax return comes in)



4. A Mini Cooper (Dream on Mistress)



5. A Christmas To Remember (This one's a possibility)



6. Finding Noel (Another possibility)



7. Annie Haslam - Woman Transcending (No one will get me this, because they might have to visit Annie's website to buy it)



8. An orange and white kitty with blue eyes. (No chance of this either. My buddah came to me in a dream and told me to be on the lookout for this kitten)

9. A day where the family doesn't spontaneously combust in argument. (Not a chance there)

10. A new Kodak Easyshare camera. Either the 12x zoom model or the 10x duel lens model. (Again I'm in a dream world)

11. The Emachine with a 120 GB harddrive. (Wake me up, please)

12. A Spa Day at the Mountaineer in Chester WV (Maybe for my b-day, but for Christmas, not likely)

13. My debt from holiday shopping to vanish. (Ha Ha Ha. Laugh with me!)

0 comments: