Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Good Morning. Good Morning

A few reasons why this is going to be a good morning.

1. Today is election day, which means in 24 hours those damn political ads will stop for awhile. YAY!

2. A bunch of new Christmas music is on its way to my house. My Elaine Paige Christmas CD is finally on its way and I ordered It's About Christmas Vol 1 which has all three Grey Eye Glances Christmas tunes on it, as well as some interesting songs by some indie artists. Woot!

3. We had a beautiful sunrise even though its going to rain today.

4. I'm finally getting reception of my favorite radio station in my computer room. I can now listen to "Fish" from WPKL when I wake up in the morning. I still have the offer out to him that he can have a date any Friday night if he just asks. (A girl has a right to dream you know)

5. Caroline Lavelle sent me another mp3 of a song that will possibly be on her next album. I'm very excited and I'm going to sit down today and listen to both mp3s she sent in my Creative Muvo today.

I think those are good reasons to have a good morning.

0 comments: