Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's The Christmas Season Now

Yes, it's official. The turkey has been put away. The dishes have been cleared. So what is on everyone's mind now? Christmas!

This year's Christmas mix is a chill out kinda mix. It's a bit jazzy, a bit broadway and a whole lot of pretty.

Here's the playlist:

Diana Krall - Christmas Time Is Here
Aimee Mann - You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch
Chuck Negron - Joy To The World
Gary Puckett - O Holy Night
Elaine Paige - Light Of The Stable
Cliff Richard - Saviour's Day
Bette Midler - Cool Yule
Harry Connick Jr - When My Heart Finds Christmas
Linda Eder - Christmas Stays The Same
Michael Ball - Driving Home For Christmas
Michael Crawford - The Very Best Time Of The Year
Jane Monheit - The Man With The Bag
Davy Jones - Silver Bells
Joan Baez - O Come O Come Emmanuel
Grey Eye Glances - On Christmas Night
Olivia Newton-John - The First Noel
Heart - How Beautiful
Moya Brennan - Angels We Have Heard On High
Sarah McLachlan - What Child Is This?
Loreena McKennitt - In Praise Of Christmas

Several of my friends will be getting copies of this in the mail, as this is my Chrismtas card. If you'd like a copy of this in a zip file, let me know and I'll upload it and send it to you via one of the file sending sites out there.

But because I want to share the beauty of Christmas with all my blogger friends, I'll be posting one Christmas song a day here from Black Friday until Christmas morning. The downloads will only be available for a limited time so get them while you can, starting tomorrow!

0 comments: