Sunday, November 12, 2006

The first Christmas Mix Is Burned

I spent most of my evening sorting through the tracks I wanted to use for the Christmas 2006 edition. It was sad not to be able to include any of the tracks from the Paul Revere and the Raiders Christmas Present...And Past CD, but its done in such a strange way that I think it might scare a few people that I'm mailing these to.

I'm off to Walmart tomorrow, assuming I've recovered from this horrid cold I have, to buy ink so I can start assembling all the discs. I used a good bit of the new stuff I've acquired this year as well as some artists that appeared on previous editions of my mix. I love Michael Ball, Michael Crawford and Elaine Paige. These are my West End and Broadway Babes and Babies. It also includes, Gary Puckett, Aimee Mann, Sarah McLachlan, Linda Eder, Jane Monheit, Diana Krall, Joan Baez and a few others. It's 20 tracks total and I will upload it here for those of you that I can't send mixes to, specificially my European friends.

I even did the artwork, though I can't print it yet.

Now if only I felt up to doing something productive today, besides finding the warmest spot to curl up and sleep in.

0 comments: