Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's All About Love

I managed to acquire the four tracks from the radio sampler. I wish I could say I stole it from that geeky little DJ at WPKL, but alas, such is not the case. I had to go through other channels to get the music.

I'm in love with the version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps from the Love Soundtrack.

Which thanks to the little geeky DJ at WPKL I now know came from the Anthology demos. Silly me. I've never played my discs until tonight. I was pretty unimpressed by Anthology 1, so I just bought the last 2 and shelved them.

But you should definitely listen to these three songs:

While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Love Version)

While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Demo)

Not Guilty (Demo)

The last song Harrison fans will know appeared on his 79' self titled album. It's a shame that this song didn't make the White Album cut. This version is definitely better than the final version from that solo album.

0 comments: