Thursday, November 16, 2006

Damn This Stupid Schoolgirl Crush Of Mine

Well, I emailed my sweet geeky goobery DJ from WPKL again today. He mentioned that he comes in to work at 4 a.m. for his morning drive time shift. My mind boggled at being at work then. So I shot him out an email saying that and asking him to play The Beatles Rain, since it was so appropriate for the weather we were having then. It poured down buckets most of the morning.

Around 9:30 he started talking about my email, just when my damn boss called, so I didn't hear all that he said. Damn and blast. A double damn and blast because when it rains my Pickle reception at my office is pretty fubarred. So I had static and the drone of my boss asking me if it were still raining.

ARGH!

All when my lovely little goober was talking about my email.

I could cry.

I just wonder if the man realizes that I'm trying to engage in a rather subtle form of flirtation with him?

0 comments: