Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Weekend Projects

OK, I'm feeling ambitious this weekend.

~ Must start cataloging my CD collection again. I've got parts of it done, but I really want to have the whole thing in a master list. For all those disbelievers out there that don't think I have thousands of CDs laying around my house.

~ Must start preparing some old clothes for the Salvation Army.

~ Must try to figure out how I'm going to get some new pants. I have one pair of jeans that I can wear to work and they are almost worn out at the bottoms, because I'm too short to be an avg and too tall for most petites. Grrr.

~ Contemplate getting an email campaign together so that the pictures of my sexy DJ from WPKL (you know, Fish) will be in a size larger than a thumbnail. I want to see him in the tux! And I can't go to the show because I've expended my concert budget for the year.

~ Burn the last few Christmas mixes so that come the first of the month I can mail all of them!

~ Take at least one nice walk while the weather is still good.

0 comments: