Monday, November 27, 2006

Did Someone Say Christmas Shopping?

I made one trip to Washington Crown Center yesterday and I just about finished the hard part of my Christmas shopping. I only have two people left on my list, my brother and my nephew. My brother needs 2 gifts because his b-day is on Dec 22. Damn my mum for having kids near holidays!

The mall wasn't even crowded yesterday.

I even got a few things for me.

Woot!

A few observations from my shopping.

1. Dots seems to have loads of clothes in sizes L and up these days. And I don't fault them for that, but it would be nice if they stocked more than 2 sizes smalls per item! Grrr! Most of their stuff is made big, so those smalls are necessary.

2. The people that work in the kieosks (sp) are really getting obnoxious. The ones that are twice as in your face are the ones selling hand creams and nail products. ARGH! Get away from me.

3. I've forgiven Macy's for taking over the May Department Stores, because I found 2 pairs of jeans that fit me in the petite department that weren't regular straight leg jeans. Woot!

4. Retail sales people are not nearly as nice as they used to be. I worked retail, it helps to have a sense of humor at this time of year. If you don't, you'll die a horrible death or at least end up with a prescription for Prozac or Zoloft!

5. If there's a woman in your life, go to the Bath & Body Works now! There's bound to be something she'll like there. If not, buy anything and send it to me.

0 comments: