Friday, November 17, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 98

Thanks to Nat for the topic over @ my meme blog, Music Memoirs

Top 5 Songs That Make You Laugh

1. Sorethumb - I Want To Be Your Davy Jones : How can anyone not like this song? Indie pop about the "cute" Monkee.

2. The Monkees - Your Auntie Grizelda: This is such a sweet silly song, which is why they gave it to Peter. It's funny he's so much better than how they played him out on the show.

3. The Damned - The Turkey Song: I believe this is a product of Captain Sensible. Bless his silly tutued butt. Yes, he wears tutus. There's a turkey in the house! Get it out!

4. Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat: I can't help it, this song makes me giggle every time I hear it. I love it! Tom is the man!

5. Justin Hayward - I'm Sorry: I laugh everytime he sings lopsided lovin'. I can't help it. I love this song! It's so not your typical Justin Hayward song, but hey it was written by Hall and Oates. Much love to them for writing it, and even more love to Jus for singing it and making me smile every time I hear it.

0 comments: